Leith Victoria Swim Centre
We’ve missed you and are really looking forward to re-opening our doors and welcoming all our customers back to our centres. We’ve been overwhelmed by the support we’ve received from you all over the last few months, and we’re delighted to see that many of you have been remaining active whilst on lockdown. We’ve been working hard to ensure our centres remain a safe environment for all when they reopen.
How to book and pay for your session online
To book online you have to have an account with us.
- If you have an Edinburgh Leisure card/are a member we will have automatically set up an account for you. If you don’t know your password, or haven’t set one up, go to our ‘Book now’ portal and click ‘Forgotten password’ Simply follow the instructions from there.
- If you don’t have an Edinburgh Leisure card you can set up a ‘Pay as you go’ account with us. Or, you can of course buy a membership or a discount card and we will set up an account for you.
Get started with your booking
To help you book a gym session, swim or fitness class, we've prepared as series of how-to videos to take you through the process. Booking with Edinburgh Leisure is easy – all you need is an account. If you don't have one, you can do so by clicking 'Get a membership or discount card' below.
Once you are set up on our booking system, you can book either online or using our app.
Download Our App
Activities are pre-book only, so why not download our FREE mobile app? Booking fitness classes, courts and golf tee times has never been faster! Available now for Apple and Android devices.
Keeping each other safe – our activity guidelines
Fitness class guidelines
Whether you love cardio, conditioning or mind and body, you can train safely at Leith Victoria.
What to expect when you visit
We've been working hard to create a safe environment for you to enjoy and we've made some changes to how we do things, including:
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation
- Physical distancing around the venue
- Online booking and carefully scheduled activities to manage numbers and customer flow
- Plastic shields installed at service points to protect you and our employees
- Ensuring studio ventilation adheres to guidance
- Sanitisation stations at entry/exit to all key areas
- Personal workout areas
- Limiting activities and facilities, for example our changing rooms are not open and we have limited the number of lockers that can be used
- Specialist staff training